Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Classmates Blogs

From looking at other blogs, I can easily say my classmates are gonna make some awesome projects: a documentary on racial problems in our educational system and a blacksmithing project to name two. I really liked the idea of the documentary. They are quite entertaining and in conjunction with a topic as interesting as that one I can say it sounds splendid. I've thought about racial problems in my school in the past, but what interests me is how kids in other schools would deal with it. After all, we take African American History Month pretty seriously compared to other schools in our area.

This got me thinking on my final project. I could almost forget about a concert if I make a video of me and Jon making the music. Another idea I got from someone else DJing for WISE is to make an album of songs composed by us, but maybe not a music video like he's thinking of. I have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment