Sunday, April 29, 2012

Back again, again.

So after a few days I'm back posting due to technical issues and my computer being very slow for some reason. Hopefully it won't be slow for the Black Light dance, which will be held on june 7th in the Black Box theater at IHS from 7:30 to 9:00, but me and jon are hoping to extend the amount of time it'll run for. It will most likely actually run for two hours but we absolutely have more than enough energy and songs to play for longer. Fingers crossed.



In other news, I made another song and this time, it's a little basic but thats sort of what I was going for. Still, only the songs I feel are very refined will be played live and I think this one could use some work. I'm currently making another song which is a remix of Katy Perry (oddly enough), but it should be pretty cool and slightly weird. It'll definitely have roots from French electro.

No comments:

Post a Comment