Saturday, April 7, 2012

Nice.


Ableton Live, a DAW

So a lor of things have happened recently and I've been too busy to post much but there's a lot to say.

I met with my mentor and we spoke more about how the chances of DJ-ing one of my schools dances at the end of the year is going and it looks good. I said I was planning on working more on DJ-ing, hooking up my controller to DJ-ing software and using samples and effects.

I shadowed Jon at Cabaret Night last week where he was the one controlling the sound board. I learned about amps and speakers which will be essential to the dance at the end of the year. I really should've taken a picture.

Other than that, I've made a pretty ridiculous song in about half an hour. It's not necessarily good as much as entertaining at times. Something you make with a group of friends and laugh at. This I have a picture of (above) and it's available for DOWNLOAD! AW YEAHH!



Good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. So....it's been a month since you've journaled. I think it's time for you to attend WISE Red Flag class on Thursdays...see you then.

    Ms. Lord

    ReplyDelete