Thursday, April 19, 2012

SUPER AWESOMENESS

No caption needed.

SO, me and Jon landed the gig at our senior blacklight dance. We'll be DJing for most likely a lot of our fellow seniors and possibly play some of our own music/mashups, that would be very cool. When I finally meet with my mentor this week I'm planning on asking what to do about using the speakers already in the room of the venue or not, and if we can use the super nice (and expensive) sound board already in there, that would be awesome. Other than that I've chosen a select few songs to play and will definitely collaborate more with Jon on what to play, and develop skills with professional DJing software.  I should really focus on logistics instead of finding more songs but it's so addicting! I also need to find more sources still, I've found a few recently but I just need more.



 ...and some music to top it off.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Philippe!

    Congrats to you and Jon landing the gig at IHS! I'd love to hear that came into play...give your reader the low down.

    Ms. Lord

    ReplyDelete