Sunday, April 29, 2012

Mashup Time



For the dance I'm thinking of playing some of my own mashups but there are a few problems. It's hard actually finding acapella's and you have to find songs with near to correct pitches. This one is a problem child due to how hard it is finding acapella's of U2 on the internet and how at times the pitch's don't match at all. But I think over all it works well, also I hope it works well because I lost some files and I can't change anything on Ableton without complication. More mashups and possibly a remix to come!

Also on Tuesday, me and my mentor and possibly Jon are meeting with the principal for logistics and other important stuff relating to the dance a month from now. What I should really think about now as well is finding more sources on music making, DJing, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment