Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Material



So yesterday I decided to mess with Ableton and ended up with this tune instead of studying for a Physics test. It doesn't really sound like it's going anywhere, the effects kind of mess up one of the synths, and I don't really know what genre it would be considered but I decided to post it to be an intermediate update because I actually do like it for whatever reason. I'll keep working on it, see what I can do, and like the last one I'll post new editions of it as they come.

Update: Met with my mentor today and he definitely had some good ideas, like to make goals for the end game and such. But I think it's a very good change me and Jon will be DJing for the Senior Black light dance in the Black Box Theater which me and Jon then took a short field trip to and investigated its treasures: four bilt in speakers, many lights, and a sound setup that's seriously professional and very complicated. Things are looking good but to learn more about the technical aspect of putting on a show I'll be shadowing Jon at our school's Cabaret night because he's helping run the sound and he's possibly quite good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment