Sunday, June 3, 2012

Another song post

I've been working on a final playlist because I'm nervous about going to DJ without sufficient organization. So here are some of my favorites.


Download Felix Cartal feat. Miss Palmer Black to White (Clockwork Remix)

"Black to White" by Felix Cartel was nothing that really stuck out to me, so when I heard this remix it piqued my interest. It's edgy and grudge-esque, and it'll really have an impact at the dance. It has good vocals, which many electronic songs fail to have decent vocals, and it adds a soft layer to an angsty song. It has an interesting bass-line which sounds excellent and I think many at the dance will agree.


Download John Dahlback Overdose (Original Mix)

John Dahlback is by far one of my favorite artists. His songs have some of the best drum kick sounds I've ever heard and his anthems always revolutionize the way I look for music. If any artist has influenced me its him. His songs are either grungy yet well developed, house-like and very groovy., or arena filling and epic. This one is kind of grungy but very groovy at the same time. The bass-line keeps this song very dance-able.


Download Ziggy Cosmic (Original Mix)

I haven't found an other Ziggy songs, mostly because he doesn't have any, but this song is a real club banger. It's an anthem with some edge. To me it sounds like a basic anthem, but in a way that's why I like it. It's a copy of other electronic anthems but at the same time improves on that.

Anthem meaning a song which "fills a stadium". One that has a lot of emphasis on the higher frequency synths and a lot of eclectic sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment