Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Sample Presentation

Katherine did a wonderful job presenting a few days ago, I already posted on it but I thought it deserves more of a post. I really liked the way she was enthusiastic and very clear. She explained everything she thought people might not know a bout and I thought she did a good job at reading the crowd. She spoke up when people slacked off and she tried to make it as interesting as possible. If I could borrow something It would be her presenting skills and her enthusiasm. I'm a very nervous speaker and if I was even near to her confidence level my presentation could be a lot better. This is gonna be one of my biggest problems after all. I would probably spend more time organizing though, and as someone who's nervous when I present, organization is something I always focus on. She may have overlooked that due to it being the end of the year and her over-confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment