Friday, June 1, 2012

Mashup time




So I made a mashup of a few songs I really liked. I was listening to the song "No Going Back" by Gui Boratto and I really liked the lyrics so I used a remix of that song which has a better build up than the original. The drop is not really much of a drop so I combined it with another song with a lot of bass: "Toulouse" by Nicky Romero. Finally I thought at times it needs more action and I really haven't really dabbled in combining three songs at a time so I put some lyrics to "I'm in Miami Bitch" by LMFAO to add some spice. In the end I really like how it turned out, more so than my other mashups, although the volume should be adjusted at times. I would be excited to play it at the dance but it would have to go under the radar because of some profane language. I could have changed it but some files were accidentally deleted so I can't even edit it now which is frustrating.

About that drop I promised a while ago, I'm still waiting on Dada Life to release that track. As far as my track goes, I'll probably find some time to work on it this weekend if I'm not working on the WISE presentation and essays the whole time. Finally, I'm still waiting to get my flash drive back with the sample of songs I gave to the principal so he can look them over, it's getting close to the dance so I'm pretty nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment