Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Only two days to go!


Traktor Pro, Professional DJing software with tons of effects 
and excellent connection to Jon's Midi board.

The dance is only two days from now and I can't wait. I have a playlist set up and software and instruments planned out. I went to a student government meeting this morning and I got the chance to talk to the adult involved in planning and he says it's set at being from 7:30 to 9:00 PM which is a real bummer. But there is a possibility it sounds like, to extend it because the theater is supposed to be quite sound proof and we could possibly start before Senior awards ends at 7:30. We will also ask if it can go later, after 9:00, although because it's a school night (even though the last day of school, which comes the day after, amounts to nothing) there's still a possibility. I think we're aiming to go for two to three hours, we have a LOT of music and we would love to have more time to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment