Saturday, June 9, 2012

Black Light dance

Black light dance had a few, black lights.
A little more light, easier to see.


Us messing around after everyone left.
It's been a very busy final week of school but I finally made it. Me and Jon played at the blick light dance last thursday and I have to say it was a lot of fun. We only had about an hour and a half to play music but we managed to fit in almost all of the songs we wanted to. I put a camera high up on the wall behind us which is where these pictures came from, but because it was so dark you can barely see much. Thats me in the white by the way. We played a few effects and the whole thing went by almost flawlessly. I messed up only once by pressing the wrong filter button. In the end, everyone I talked to said it was a lot of fun, a few even said it was the most fun they've had at a dance. It goes to show that jumping at a dance can be just as fun, or even more fun than grinding. I definitely hope I get to do this again, it was truly a unique experience. I played one of my songs over the speaker and it sounded OK but I think I could still do some work making songs and over the summer I'll continue to make some music in my spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment