Sunday, May 27, 2012

The End is Near

So today I finally finished some stuff for government class and some requirements for college which have been lingering but I'm finally ready to make my final steps to finish this year. This means more time to work on my WISE project as the year comes to a close. I feel very anxious because it really seems to be ending very soon and I feel like I could do so much. Currently I'm working on a song with a nice bass-line, really groovy stuff, and I'll have that up here in a while but for now I think I need to plan for the Black-light dance which is only a week from this thursday. Coincidentally the work that's required for my final presentation is also due that day so that should be interesting. I feel confident that I can pull it together for these final two weeks of school and do some good work for WISE.

No comments:

Post a Comment