Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Money Makin'


Download A-Trak & Dillon Francis Money Makin' (Original Mix)

So this may not be the drop I promised, that may take a while, but it does have the most catchy lyrics ever and an awesome synth melody.

In other news, me and Jon met yesterday to play with the software and organize a playlist. It works out well because the brighter more club filling songs I chose mix well with the bass-line filled, darker sounds of the songs he chose. I already have about seven songs picked out with one of my own in the mix, but he needs to work on a final mix so that we can have a rough outline to fall back on. Just in case we'll have plenty of other songs and genres to play in case the crowd doesn't like one genre or another. Slow tempo songs like dubstep are also a possibility.


I also went to the sample presentation yesterday and I have to say, it was really good. Despite not being able to read what she said in her journal, I feel like I could have made a good guess based on what she said in her presentation. Unfortunately she was very articulate and I have a feeling that her presentation has set the bar very high.

No comments:

Post a Comment