Monday, March 26, 2012

Current position (from 3/5)

I have just under ten entries at this point but the content in them is to me, very sufficient. They include music which I find, music which I've made and new resources. Together, these posts adequately show my progression  through the early stages of my project. Sometimes there just isn't enough time to post what I want to. Things happen fast, and only the most resilient ideas get posted, but I'll work on this more as the project continues.

I've had about 2 or 3 mentor meetings with Jon, my co-DJ, and they seemed to be helpful. But usually I'm very good alone with time management especially when it comes to something I like to do.

As far as time spent goes, when my music searching is counted in I easily spend over 8 hours a week on this project. About an hour a day of looking for music and listening/analyzing music, and playing with Ableton Live (music making software) on the weekends which adds up very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment