Saturday, March 3, 2012

Update



Seriously a happy song. I haven't made any real advances in music making recently and in these droughts I shall post music which catches my interest. They will act as sort of inspirations for songs to come. I'll look for good bass-lines, drums, synths, vocals, all that good stuff and hopefully at each point try to emulate whatever I find with Ableton. This is sort of a re-organization of my plans for the coming weeks in that I'll spend more time looking and copying, so that I can make those awesome sounds at some point, instead of making bad sounds forever. But seriously, this song is happy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Phiiippe! Could you please add a few features to your blog...1. include dates for each entry....2. tag your entries so that they can be organized by genre/topic.

    I'm really enjoying your music creations...keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete