Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Moving Nicely...



So I this is the most recent version of the most recent song I've been working on. Basically, I changed some of the effects, changed the beat, put the beat in at different places so it would be more active, added two extra minutes because it sounded good, raised the tempo, and changed the melody of the main synth at several parts. So not much. And at least listen to the last two minutes, thats where the real change is. For the next I'm definitely looking towards house music though (not to say I'm done with this one):



A serious club banger in my opinion, the vocals definitely help. As far as my playlist goes, and my music researching, I've been looking into more pop-esque dance music from artsist like Basto!, Bingo Players, Swedish House Mafia, Soundprank, Adrian Lux, John Dahlback, Cosmic Gate and Afrojack.

And finally as far as the performance aspect of all this goes, I've been informed that there is a possibility of performing at our senior Black light dance thanks to my mentor being heavily involved in activity planning for our senior class this year. Very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment