Monday, March 26, 2012

A Lesson in Bangers

SHM.

Banger: A slang term for a good high-energy, pumping, dance music song, usually of the electro house genre. (Wikipedia)

I happened to post three journal entries which were supposed to be posted a while ago, but to cover that all that up I'm posting a few songs I've recently found (and wouldn't be surprised if Jon found).

Here are a lot of pop-esque electronic/ electro house songs: Artists like Alesso and Chris lake in the mix. It's about time I've done one of these posts considering the billion more songs I've found in the past few days thanks to soundowl.com.



Chris Lake with his stunning Sundown original. Classic Lake sound with his kickin bassline and female vocals. The Lazy Rich remix is also very good.



LMFAO is awesome, but an Alesso remix is just better period, except for the complete lack of lyrics.



This one's got a tiny bit more soul and thats always good. More house influences, especially the vocals.



And this one's one for the hell of it. Not really. The vocals sound alternative which fit really well, and as an Alesso remix, I'm forced to like it so there.

No comments:

Post a Comment