Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Project Research: The 4 I's (from 3/26)

A lot of what I've been posting has been sources of inspiration like songs with good melodies, hypnotic synths, or kickin' bass-lines. Songs that I would try to copy in one way or another in a song that I would make. I think I need to post more insight on how to actually make these sounds and emulate them correctly and insight on how I'm progressing in my musical taste and how the playlist I'm going to organize for the dance is coming along. I need more information on the actual dance. I need to plan what the setup will be and possibly meet with Jon more often to see what updates he's found. I should post more frequently on my developments, such as updates to the songs I'm working on or the plan for the final venue so far. And finally, I need to post about the macro problems I'm having such as problems with not being able to see my mentor as often as I'd like, or know how to move along with planning the final venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment